Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Day 2 of Residency 2017

Day 2 started off with an artist talk by Catherine Timm at the Stone School.  She showed us her lovely fibre art and explained the processes.  After another amazing lunch potluck we spent the afternoon learning about Shrine Assemblages with Kate Strickland.  I enjoyed this very much even though I don't usually work small.  It was a bit of a challenge for me but I liked what I ended up with.  Then off we went to the lovely Elaine's for potluck and were serenaded by Wayne, Glen, Richard and Linda.  By the way the salmon on the bbq was delicious.  I love Residency Week!


Artist Talk by Catheine Timm


 Serge admiring Catherine's work


Kate Strickland



Hi ya Cindi!





Two lovlies working happily! 




 Elaine working on her Assemblage




 Wayne's debut.......................great job!







No comments:

Post a Comment